Saturday, February 14, 2015

True or False? Answers Revealed

How's it going, guys? Well, as the title kinda gives away, I am answering the questions for the true or false post. To read the stories, just scroll till you find it. ;)

The first story is true. I was really bored and I had nothing to do so I popped in one of my favorite movies and watched it 8 times. seemed like fun. Fun fact: my parents banned me from watching that movie for two months after that day.

The second story is also true. Who knew that there were rednecks in Vermont? My West-Virginian dad didn't. Another fun fact: when the cop went back and didn't come back for thirty minutes, I started bawling out my eyes. I thought they were gonna put my dad in jail or something and that I would be left all alone in the police station for hours while my mom drove to Vermont.

The last story is sadly false. The story was heavily inspired (A.K.A. taken directly from) Pokémon Blue. Your rival, Blue, gets a Squirtle (a tiny turtle for those of you who don't know) if you choose Charmander (a little lizard) in the game. So the story was taken from that. Fun fact once again: though I have never personally played Blue or Red, I have played the remakes FireRed and LeafGreen. Yup, my first gen was generation 3. That means nothing to those of you who don't play Pokémon, but it is kind of a big deal.

Well, that's it. The inside information for all of you who were just dying to know what the answer is to that age-old question; true or false?

-Jordan Smith

1 comment:

  1. Oof...fell for the trap of thinking that only one was true. Shame on me. Nice writing, though!

    ReplyDelete