Saturday, February 21, 2015

Funny Facebook Statuses

People on Facebook can be stupid. We all know that. Some should really just get off the Internet and save themselves from humiliation. But a lot of the time, they can also be really funny. So what I have for you today is some hilarious Facebook statuses that had me--literally--rolling on the floor laughing.

I'm not sure which scares me more... that 'Chervon' didn't know the film Titanic wasn't the real Titanic or that 'Angelica' wasn't sure if it was a remake.
Poor guy didn't know what he was getting into.
The logic....
Poor little Riley =(
The brain capacity of this woman concerns me.
Not really someone on Facebook being stupid, but really, I just couldn't resist. #trolol

Props for trying, Captain Jack. I give you props.

Granite, granted. Same thing, right?

And lastly, superheroes on Facebook.



Thanks for reading, guys! Leave which post was your favorite in the comments down below! See ya Tuesday!

-Dani Lynn

1 comment: